One of the best sights at Easter on the farm is to watch baby lambs bounce and gallop around their paddock in the late afternoon into early evening.
At this time of day the lambs start to cavort about, gathering in gangs to bounce and charge around the place.
This Easter we’re opening up our lambing field for three evenings for local and visiting families to come and watch our lambs play.
There will be plenty of opportunity to stroke and hold a baby lamb and also say hello to some of our tame ewes.
The three dates are:
- Saturday 15th April 2017
- Easter Monday 17th April 2017
- Tuesday 18th April 2017
Times are from 4.00pm to 7.00pm
So if you’re coming from the Salcombe side there is plenty of time for you to catch the ferry across, walk up the hill, meet the lambs and pop back on the ferry again. The last ferry leaves at 6.30.
- There is a small entrance charge of £3.00 per adult and £2.00 per child.
- We can ONLY accept cash at the entrance on the day.
- The proceeds of this will be going towards tree planting on the farm later in the year.
- If you’re keen to come, please wear outdoor clothes, and strong walking shoes or wellies.
- No dogs allowed.
If you’re coming by car, our farmyard will be open for free parking at those times. Once parked just follow the signs we’ve provided to the field.
If walking up the hill, there will be signposts from the church onwards so you can find us.
Below is a map to show you where we are.
If you need a bigger version of this map, please email us at email@example.com before Good Friday.
Look forward to seeing you.